Ainda estou por aqui... - I'm still here...

Português
English (uncheck the other box and check this one)
... Mas sem tempo para o blog por agora...
Entretanto, inadvertidamente perdi os últimos comentários que deixaram; estava a tentar rejeitar um comentário impróprio e todos os outros na página de moderação foram rejeitados. As minhas desculpas, foi mesmo sem querer :(

A casa nova estará pronta em Fevereiro... Até lá vai ser impossível manter o blog actualizado, mas entretanto vou ter a próxima semana de férias e vou tentar publicar o pouco que consegui fazer nestes tempos sem escrever.

Quero agradecer o carinho de todos, saibam que tenho muitas saudades vossas! Espero que tenham tido um excelente Natal! Beijinhos e até breve!

... But I don't have the time for blogging for now...
In the meanwhile, inadvertently I rejected all the pending comments on the moderation page; I was trying to reject a nasty comment and all the comments were rejected by mistake. I’m very sorry for that :(

My new home will be finished by February and until then I won’t be able to keep my blog up to date, but I’m taking the next week off so I’ll take some time to display the little sewing that I’ve managed to do while I was gone from blogland.

I want to thank you all for the good wishes, all the caring that my readers have been demonstrating. I miss you guys so much! I hope everybody had a great Christmas! Many HUGS and see you all soon!

22 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Tany, I miss you so much! I can't wait to see what you've been sewing! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year!

Mamã artinho said...

Bem, espero que tenhas tido um Bom Natal também!

Bjs

Mónica

Ann Made Studio said...

Hello Tany, I truly miss your posts and look forward to your return :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in the New Year!

Cris Corrêa said...

Tany,

que bom que vc escreveu!!
faz um tempão que não te escrevo mas, seu link está no meu blog, eu sempre dava uma espiadia pra ver se vc tinha escrito algo...
que bom, que jeito legar de começar o ano, com casa nova, que Deus abençoe seu novo lar e que vc e sua família sejam muito felizes!

Lisa said...

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Tany :-))

melissa said...

I'm so glad to hear you're okay and it's just a matter of too much life, too little time! Happy Christmas!

Adelaide B said...

Congrats on the house! I hope you have fun getting it all ready to suit your tastes.

berry said...

Hi Tany, like everybody I'm missing you - but I wish you all the best with your new home and I'm looking forward to your return.
A very lucky 2010 wishes berry from Switzerland

Anonymous said...

So nice of you to still come look in! Hope you had a merry Xmas and I wish you a successful New Year!

Marie-Noëlle said...

We miss you
Tany
Happy New Year

Marie-Noëlle

Elaray said...

Great to hear from you! I miss your posts. We'll be waiting for you to come back to blogging.

Bunny said...

Igual, Tany. Hope you have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Building your new home sounds so exciting. Miss you lots.

Celina said...

Tany, que saudades! Que bom saber de ti e ter-te de volta. Obrigada pelos comentários. Espero que esteja tudo a correr bem com a tua futura casa e que continues a dar notícias de vez em quando. Fazes falta.
Beijinhos

Vicki said...

Tany, so great to hear from you. And how exciting to have a new home on the horizon.

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Tany.- que bueno de tus noticias. Feliz año nuevo.

Sara said...

Parabens na nova casa e boa sorte! Looking forward to new posts in february!

Sismada said...

Finalmente cá!!!! Que saudades temos de ti ;) acho que falando por mim e outras pessoas não sendo nada errado ...
Beijinhos grandes e já vi os últimos post todos e adorei!!! Lindos!!!
Até muito breve amiga !!!
Boas entradas e a questão de saúde: CUIDA DE TI e se precisares de alguma coisa algum dia por mais estando a alguns km estarei sempre aqui para quem precisar de mim!
Beijinhos grandes!
Sílvia

Margi said...

Tany-Sorry to hear about the nasty comment-some people! All the best in 2010 and wishing you a complete recovery so you can get back to long sessions of your favorite activities! :)

Hugs-Margi

Anonymous said...

Querida Tany, desejo muita saúde, muita paz e felicidade, neste ano de 2010. Parabens pela nova casa...

myleta said...

Beijinhos grandes, tb nós tivemos mts saudades tuas!!

Mardel said...

Oh Tany, sorry to hear about the nasty comments. I'll continue and look at your projects. Best for you in the new year and hope you get time and energy to return to your projects.

Israel de Bona said...

teria como enviar a foto da modelagem desse casaco, principalmente a parte da gola tem pelas fotos tem um otimo caimanto, nao consigo fazer algo nesse estilo.
( israeldebona@hotmail.com )