Mais renda – More lace trim

Antes de mais, obrigada a todas pelos maravilhosos comentários! O vestido está pronto e estou a usá-lo hoje, posso dizer que me sinto mesmo bem com ele!
First I want to thank you all for the wonderful comments! The dress is finished now and I'm wearing it today, it feels great!

Bem, eu tinha dito no meu post anterior que faltava qualquer coisa e o que faltava era mais uma aplicação de renda na bainha do forro para esconder a costura. Isto foi o que fiz ontem:
I said on my previous post that something was missing and that something was an extra lace trim to hide the lining hem stitched line. This was what I did yesterday evening:

Na segunda foto o flash esconde um pouco do efeito da renda mais larga, mas podem ver bem como fica na primeira foto.
The second photo hides a little of the wider lace effect, but you can see it clearly in the first picture.

Ontem eu estava indecisa sobre se deveria ou não fazer um cinto forrado com o mesmo tecido do vestido; até comprei uma fita rígida especial para fazer cintos e tudo, mas hoje de manhã quando experimentei o vestido, olhei-me no espelho e senti-me mesmo bem assim sem cinto, por isso decidi pensar mais um pouco. Depois de ouvir a opinião de algumas amigas decidi não fazer o cinto.
Yesterday I was debating with myself if I should make a covered belt or not. I even bought a special purpose cotton tape but after putting the dress on today's morning I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt really nice with the dress as it is so I decided to give it more thought during the day and after asking some friends for advice I decided not to do the covered belt after all.

Vou escrever o post final sobre este vestido muito em breve, ainda hoje se puder (ainda tenho de tirar fotos de mim com o vestido), portanto mantenham-se atentas!
I will write the final post for this dress as soon as I can (I still have to take some pictures with the dress on me) so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Boa tarde Tany. Será que podia entrar em contacto comigo? Obrigada
Mail: teresa.allen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the full pics of the dress, how exciting

Adrienne said...

YAY! Glad you got to wear it! Can't wait to see it on you!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, l-o-v-e the lace on the lining! Phyllis